"terukir dibintang tak mungkin hilang cinta ku padamu"

Thursday 17 January 2008

dal@the kitchen

I am such a food lover .. it’s my passion …. It is just simply me.

Since I came to UK a few years ago, cooking is not an option … without a ‘warung’, restaurant or ‘pasar malam’ my life seems so miserable. I cannot survive with telur goreng or roti or chips etc.. I need to fulfill my longing to eat a nice decent food. So that I learn to cook from the scratch … years by years .. time by time, I think I developed an amazing cooking skills (poyo jer bunyinyer..hehhe). I am not an excellent cook but I think I’m good at it (at least for myself and hubs..hehhe). Whatever it is, I proud with my own personal achievement...

Since I always don’t have much to share about my everyday life (for the reason please refer to my prev. post hahaha…what a routine, ‘same as usual’ life that I have).From now on, I feel I want to share a recipe of what I cook or to be exact what I know how to cook. It is not like the recipe that I invented by myself … it just a typical recipe which everybody know how to do it. It also NOT like I want to show off that I know how to cook this and that.. since I fully aware there is like a ‘beratus ribu juta’ people out there who’s a better cook than me .. but it is more to my personal ‘buku masakan’ given that if I write the recipes in a piece of paper it will easily magically disappear …

I actually thinking to have another blog for the recipes but it just like pursuing another ‘not important’ commitment. So, for the time being I think its better to put the recipes in the ‘already have’ blog . Well I will make labels for each recipe post for the easy access next time for me or for whoever wanna try the recipes… ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

NoRMaTSuE said...

Wow dah jadi chef nampaknyer hehehe

areT said...

tu ar...chef dal dah menunjukkan taringnya...hehehehe....good work..keep it up dal..yeah!!!

-dal- said...

Atie.. aku tau ko tak suka topik PIBG nih ..hehehe. So abaikan