"terukir dibintang tak mungkin hilang cinta ku padamu"

Sunday 26 April 2009

25.04.09 -It's been 5 years

It's been 5 years since we get married. Within those 5 years, lots of drama involves, from Akasia to Samarinda. My 'Diari Kurus' buddy might know how drama queen I am. hehe...but that doesn't matter. What important is our marriage survive. Alhamdulillah.

He is not perfect. Me myself is definitely far from perfect...but, the perfect part is we complete each other. Once in the blue moon, there is a day when I was wondering how can I married to this man out of other people in the earth??? but there is always any other day that I think I couldn't live without him.

Photobucket

Whoever knows our story, they will know that me and Midon were not really in 'bercinta' condition before we get married. I saw him first in 1996, then a couple of time in the same year. The next time I saw him was 7 years later at 2004 ---> he was waiting for me at KLIA on the day I arrived from UK, 2 weeks before we getting married.

Is it a family arranged married? Oh No No. The arrangement was as simple as that we both desperately need a companion. I need somebody who can accompany me during my PhD years at UK and he just need to move on from his previous life. He proposed me on the phone (not so romantic..lol), I asked him to meet my parent and let them decide for me. Apparently my parent feels OK about him and they decided to hold the wedding ceremony in the next 8 weeks when I scheduled to going home for 2 weeks holiday ( that's the original plan).

With such a short notice I can't do anything in terms of preparation. I just let my family in Malaysia handle everything from A to Z. I even have to borrowed the baju nikah from my big sister. Finally the day has come, 25.04.04 ----> we get married in a simple ceremony but perfect (at least for me). From since we developed a what-so-called LOVEs...and today after 5 years.. it feels like we love each other forever. InsyaAllah.

19 comments:

Nurul said...

appy anniversary dal..moga jodoh korang berdua kekal ke alam sana..aminnn

Anonymous said...

oh my god sis, seriously forgot to wish u, hehehehe.. happy 5th anniversary.. may more fantastic years coming for u and midon..:)

SevenDrops said...

Dal,

Akak tersenyum-senyum membaca entry dal kali ni.. teringat cerita kita kat rumah sapa ntah.. keh..keh.. dok interview orang jumpa dengan husband macam mana...

Selamat Menyambut Ulang Tahun yang ke Lima.. moga Allah sentiasa merahmati kalian berdua.

K.Nas

MK said...

happy for both of u!!! semoga kekal selama2nye.

Ms.Lilies said...

hepi anniversary for both of u..

areT said...

dal, tebalnyer foundation mu itew:)

myselfndots said...

yeay!! dah 5 tahun. congrates kak dal! moga happy happy selalu and diberkati Allah .

mummyiris said...

happy anniversary dal...
moga berkekalan selamanya dan moga dikurniakan anak2 yg soleh dan solehah.. cepat2 la sket abiskan study ko tu dal, lepas nie leh jaga anak2 lak.. hehehe... tak sabo nak tunggu korang balik... huhuhu...

dal said...

Nurul---> thanks

Yaya---> thanks for thewish

Kak Nas ---> masa tu kita borak kat rumah Sanisah masa raya 2007 hehhee. BTW tjanks for the wish

MK ---> mekacih

Ms. Lilies ---> thanks juer

Are-T ---> itula akibat dari ambik mak andam murahan

Zura ---> thanks

Kak Laily ---. thanks juer. Nanti saya berpantang kat BP jgn lupa melawat yer. hehe

Neny said...

Happy 5th Anniversary....sori dal, aku lambat wish..3 ari x baca blog.

Aku still ingat kitorg buat rombongan besar2an gi wedding ko kat rumah midon kat muar. Patut aku budak sekolah ko, pi kenduri ko la kan kat BP...tp aku join budak2 serting pi kenduri midon lak.

Nasib baik laki kita besfren kan...kalau x kita mungkin x serapat ni.

Tik said...

Dal Happy 5th Anniversary! May your special day be filled
with all the joys of friendship,
laughter and love. :)

iman said...

happy anniversary Kak Dal... Suka baca entry kak dal... so sweet.. Betullah reality x blh nak tandingi fantasy...Semoga bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat...

dal said...

Neny --> Thanks Nen. Memang pun. Kalau Zul n Midon tak close kita mungkin tidak ketemu lagik. hehehh

Tik --> thanks for the wish

Iman --> thanks. Hidup tak selalunya indah... wow

the seasonal blogger said...

ngee. k lina, hppy anni to u both. n baru nak pandai borak2, kk lina n midon dh fly. tak smpt nk rapat. takpe, nnt balik sini, kite gather ramai2 sepupu sepapat. hak hak.

hppy 5th anni :D

eyda said...

Wow, dah 5 years, congrats kak Dal. Orang kata the first 5 years is the hardest but you already past that, so no worries, whats coming ahead must be great for both of you.

zafwah said...

congrats skul mate...tak sangka midon dl kurus cenggitu..skrg perut ada sedikit kemajuan..hehehehe...anyway moga korg sentiasa dirahmati Allah n kekal jodoh smpi bila2....

dal said...

Nurul --> thanks kazen. Dah lama sgt daku di perantauan. Tanpa disedari semua kazen2 yg dulu kecik molek dah besar panjang kekdahnya.

eyda --> thanks.my first 2years is the super hardest sebab baru nak kenal2 gitu. Years after that lite lite hard gitu. hehehe

farah --> tq. hehehh. Perutnya memang berkembang pesat

izan said...

tahniah dal!!! happy anniversary utk ko dan midon. korg memang complete each other. positive+positive or negative+negative repel maaa... so kena ada kelainan sket sesama pasangan ni baru boleh melekat gitu ;)

dal said...

thanks Izan