"terukir dibintang tak mungkin hilang cinta ku padamu"

Thursday 4 September 2008

Tag-3

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?

- were busy settling all the ' go to UK stuff'. Ulang alik pegi JPA. Shopings for luggage, winter coat, shoe, stockings bla...bla... bla. Semua benda nk bawa dari Malaysia. Macam le tak der jual kat UK. hihihiih

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?

- experiment...experiment...experiment...experiment...
- writing...writing...writing...writing...
- upload new songs into my iPod
- cooking for iftar
- watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. again!!!

3) What are 5 Snacks you enjoy?
- oreo
- pringles
- asam kecut
- doughnut
- fruits

4) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

- clear all the debts
- perform hajj
- donating
- buy the 'bestest' of BMW
- build my dreamhouse ... with one special super duper big room for my hubby to put all his
stuffs which annoy me very very much nowadays


5) What are 5 jobs you've had?

- gembala kambing..helping my dad while I was a child
- fruits stall hawker .. again helping my dad while I waited for my SPM results
- tukang lipat baju at some crappy textile factory
- UKM tutor/lecturer
- domestic engineer a.k.a cleaner


2 comments:

areT said...

domestic engineer aka cleaner tu yang aku tak thn nk dengor...:)

Nurul said...

aret..tu biasa..qord normal utkorg mesia yg keje cleaner kat uk..hehhee..best kan dal??masyuk ooooooo