"terukir dibintang tak mungkin hilang cinta ku padamu"

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Sorry for the incovenience...

Lately I have a feeling that somebody is ‘gossiping’ and ‘perli’ing me around.

How do I feel..

ANGRY... NO I’m not. I’m too old to get angry for such a small thing like this.

SAD .... YES a bit...because we use to be closed (perhaps it's only me who feel that way :(..)... but I don’t really want to layan the perasaan since I already got many more things to ‘sedih’ about especially when my PhD. research turned upside down.

However or whatever it is ... this entire blog is intentionally meant for my own use and was not really set up for an audience, so pardon the unprofessionalisme..

If any of you want to read it, you’re most welcome ... I always feel good + happy to share my days and thought with others.

But if you feel my writing annoyed you very very much ... PLEASE .. just please don’t bother to read it ... I never ever meant to ruined your bright perfect day ...and if I already did it, please accept my apology.